Happy Friday! With Valentine’s Day coming up on Tuesday, this week’s Friday fun is all about LOVE.
- Head on over to Delia Creates to find some adorable printables to go along with a plant Valentine perfect for anyone in your life: love of your life, friend, and even a wonderful neighbor!
- Oh Joy! has a sweet DIY for kiddos. These candy terrariums would be perfect for a kids party.
- Kelle Hampton at Enjoying The Small Things has shared 6 ways to celebrate love. We love her love theme bucket list!
- Are you single and surrounded by some amazing friends. Why not throw a Galentine’s Day Dinner Party? Martha Stewart has some great tips for hosting the perfect night for you and your friends.
- On A Beautiful Mess, Laura Gummerman has shared her favorite non-toxic makeup to create a shimmery Valentine’s Day look.
Tell us how you plan on celebrating love this Valentine’s Day in the comments!