YAY! Its Friday y’all! I am so excited for a MUCH NEEDED long weekend with my family. How about you!? My family and I were recovering from surgery, flu and other issues this past week. I spent way more time then necessary reading so many different blogs and looking at activities/DIY projects for some great inspiration. Check out the 5 links below for some fun filled inspiration!
- Clean Food Crush has a tasty fruit and cheese platter idea. The food looks so yummy and vibrant! We will have to make this platter this weekend to celebrate love with some healthy food. What do you think?
- What is your morning routine? Apartment Therapy learned what some of the healthiest people do first thing in the morning. Check it out!
- Although we are supposed to get snow in MD this weekend, I am so ready for Spring Time! I found this wonderful sunflower micro greens greenhouse tutorial from Garden Therapy. It is a great up-cycle project that can be done as a family.
- Haley from Brewing Happiness has a pretty blog with lots of healthy recipes and tips. Check out her 9 healthy budget friendly eating tips.
- Elinor Cohen has a beautifully written article on Raspberry Magazine about being your own Guru and going for your dreams! If you are looking to kick start your own business and just need some ideas for a pick me up, it is a great essay for you!
What has inspired you this week? Please comment with any blog posts or articles that you would like to share. We would love to hear from you! Have a great weekend!