Happy Friday everyone! This week has been so wonderfully warm on the East Coast. It always feels so refreshing when the sun comes out and you can feel the warmth on your skin after some chilly and rain/snow filled months!
Here are this weeks Top 5 links:
- I have loved watching the Olympics and hearing all the backstories on the athletes. Over at Bon Appetit, Adam Rippon talks about his technique for staying calm under pressure.
- Clean Food Crush is at it again with this delicious and healthy Fro-Yo Fruit Bark. What a fun recipe to include kiddos for an after dinner treat!
- Have you read about all the benefits of turmeric? A few examples of the benefits of this powerful herb is that it is an anti-inflammatory, an anti-fungal, a blood detoxifier, and aids in eliminating parasites. This Mantra Magazine highlights 6 ways to add more turmeric to your diet.
- With the winter season it can sometimes be hard to get air circulating through the house. Add in pets and kiddos, sometimes our carpets need a pick me up. The Modern Mamahood has the perfect recipe for a non-toxic carpet deodorizer that is so easy to make and actually helps to detoxify the home. We will be testing this out this weekend!
- Do you have the itch to travel? Naomi at love Taza has outlined some tips her and her husband follow to grab some great deals on airfare for their family. While you are there take a look through their previous travels. Maybe you will find some inspiration for your next trip!
Bonus: Check out Yoga By Candace for a restorative yoga for your neck and shoulders to help unwind for the weekend!
What have you found this week that has inspired you and brought you joy?