Hello! Today I wanted to share a spice blend that is used so often in our house. Adobo seasoning is often used in Latin American, Filipino, and Caribbean cooking. What I love about this seasoning blend is it’s versatility.
It can be used in a variety of ways including:
- Seasoning for ground beef, turkey, or chicken for taco bowls
- Meat marinade or rub
- Season roasted or grilled vegetables
- One of our favorites is to season thinly sliced potatoes for breakfast and pan fry until crispy
- Popcorn topping
– 4T Garlic
– 2T Salt (more to taste if desired)
– 3T Turmeric
– 3T Black Pepper
– 3T Onion Powder
– 3T Oregano
- Mix all 6 spices together
- Store in a jar in cool dry place. Enjoy!