Hello, Happy Friday Y’all! Let the count down to Spring begin. I can not wait for farmers markets, pastels, brunch outdoors, spring cleaning (yes, I love getting rid of clutter), birds chirping and more. Alas, I will enjoy my warm sweaters and cozy cuddling for a few more weeks. What do you look forward to during Spring time?
Katie and I have been working on upcoming posts and we have a lot of fun things coming up in March! Until then, check out the posts from February and let us know which ones are your favorite. I also wanted to share our favorites from other bloggers this week.
Here are this weeks Top 5 links:
1. We love everything Joanna Gaines does! Check out the Magnolia Blog for a great potted plant trick, even if you don’t have a green thumb.
2. Beth from Pass the Plants has a yummy blender carrot cake muffin recipe. Check it out and, I will be making these this weekend!
3. Katie is a dill pickle lover so, I am going to just leave this right here! Trish from Rhubarbarians Dill Pickle Martini recipe looks tasty and the perfect happy hour drink.
4. I have been reading a Cup of Jo for years and she always has such touching stories. I thought I would share this parenting tip from her blog. It is just a simple sweet reminder.
5. I can currently swooning over this bedding on the blog Honestly WTF. Such pretty light colors and the embroidery work adds a fun touch.
Have a good weekend!