Anyone else dreaming of lazy days at the beach like that guy above? Let me introduce you all to Maverick, my favorite four legged pup. Maverick has spent much of life in warm climates. Here in Southern Virginia when the temperatures get cooler, I joke that he is in hibernation mode. He will follow you around and steal your lap any chance he can get! Lucky for Maverick, we have a sunny afternoon ahead to spend on our porch to soaking up some sunshine reading our top 5 links for the week!
- Michele at Paleo Running Momma has a lemon bar recipe that is paleo and nut free. These lemon bars look perfect for Easter brunch!
- Looking to organize your closet in time for Spring? Studio DIY is sharing 10 tips to help keep your closet in order.
- Looking to add some plants to your home? Over at Jungalow they have dedicated a post on how to add pattern with plants. I am loving the pattern of the prayer plant!
- This rainbow flower wreath on Lines Across would be perfect for St. Patrick’s Day, to add color to your door for Spring, or even to decorate for a rainbow themed birthday party!
- If you are looking for some inspiration on books to read check out hello sunshine for Reese Witherspoon’s March book club pick. Lisa and I both have this on reserve at our local library.
What have you found that has inspired you this week? Share in the comments below!
Enjoy your weekend!