Happiness is all in the way you see things. You must live your life with the intention to be positive if you want to be truly happy. It takes some work and being mindful but, we can train our brains to be more positive and in turn happier! Positive thinking shapes our emotions, social relations, health and everyday life.
For the most part, I feel like I am a pretty positive person. I see the good in things and I have surrounded myself with incredible people who inspire me. With that said, there is still quite a bit of negative in the World and I wanted to take this opportunity to change you (and myself) to BE MORE POSITIVE. They are just gentle reminders of everyday joy.
Simple Happiness Challenge
- Stay in the present
- Trust in something bigger then yourself
- Find beauty in every moment
- Meditate: 1 min, 5 min, 20 min Just try it!
- Spend time outdoors
- Repeat a mantra: Infinite Peace
- Listen to songs that make you happy
- Laugh (OUT LOUD!)
- Stay way from negative people
- Be honest
- Take a break: Self care in important
- Start a new hobby
- Donate something or Volunteer
- At the end of the day, write down something that made you happy
What keeps you feeling cheerful and at peace? I would love to hear from you and continue to add to the list above!