High five! We made it through the week and after the time change…I.AM.SO.TIRED. While you are hanging out this weekend, put your feet up and check out some of the fun links below.
1. Its all about rainbows (check out our post on a Rainbow cookie) and green this weekend for St. Patrick’s Day. I found these yummy broccoli cheese muffins from Pechluck. They are a perfect way to add a little green to the day.
2. Since Easter egg dying is coming up, I thought this marbling and oil art would be a great way to use the left over dye. The Artful Parent has a great tutorial. They are so pretty and would look great to put a few in frames or make cards for family.
3. International Women’s Day was March 8th so, I thought I would share this great read from Project Hot Mess. This is a reminder to all of us females: be badass, confident women!
4. Here is an oldie but a goodie, DIY Exfoliating Coffee Coconut Bar from Free People to wake up the senses. This is much needed, as it seems like this time change has kicked my butt!
5. Michelle Woo from Offspring has a great idea for parents in getting their children involved in planning family activities! It is an inspiring read and a wonderful way to spend time together.
Enjoy your weekend!