What do you have planned for this weekend? We will be crafting, playing outside, and getting ready for our Easter guests. Lisa and her sweet family will be coming to visit and we can’t wait!
Here are some fun links from around the web that have inspired us:
- Looking for a natural Easter egg dye? This post from Country Living shows you how you can make Easter egg dye from ingredients in your kitchen. Who knew parsley could make such a beautiful teal color?
- hello, Wonderful has an adorable DIY using recycled cardboard and egg cartons to make a festive bunny! This is the perfect weekend craft to do with kiddos.
- Yesterday on The Real Food Dietitians Instagram stories, they showed a yummy chocolate treat that isn’t loaded with sugar. Their avocado sweet potato brownie bites look delicious and have great reviews!
- SAY YES has a fun and inexpensive tutorial for creating oversized portraits. I love the idea of letting your kids personality shine through during a custom photo shoot. Don’t have kids? You could easily turn your favorite photo into an oversized print. I have used the same method for printing for a photo I took in Big Sur!
*As a bonus idea, check our their blog for some creative Easter egg decorations. Some would be so beautiful on artificial eggs so you can keep them around for years to come!
- Check out Anthony Caere on Instagram. A baby chimpanzee was rescued from poachers and Anthony flew him to a sanctuary for orphans, LWIRO Primates. This sweet little babe, Mussa, was offered compassion and snuggles instead of being stuck in a cage.
Hope you get out and enjoy your weekend!