We are giddy with excitement because A: Its Spring Break and B: We get to spend it road tripping to see some of our favorite people! Although the visit is not as long as we would like (children only have 4 days off) and we will be saying good bye as they are moving further away. It will be a bitter sweet trip. Cheers to having a blast and making wonderful memories! What are you doing for spring break?
In the mean time check out these fun links for some great reads around the internet this week.
- If you haven’t already read this blog post, please stop what you are doing and check it out. The post really makes me appreciate what is important in life and the perfect lessons from a 90 year old women.
- This simple Olive Oil Cake would be a great addition to my next brunch menu. The cake looks so light and golden brown.
- Everyone needs a little pep talk every once in a while. Matt from Life without Pants has a great post titled “Starting is Easy, Continuing takes Courage”. He encourages you to keep going with what makes you happy!
- Just add a little tequila, and these tacos from Smitten Kitchen, and we have a PARTY! Who’s in?
- I love to read! The Everygirl blog has a list of inspirational books. Chasing Slow might have to be my library snag.
Have a happy weekend! Next week we will be starting an entire month of Eco Friendly tips and tricks in honor of Earth day.