I love that there are more and more environmentally conscious products on store shelves and online. You can find them anywhere from Target, Etsy to Amazon. This also means that more people are paying attention to the products that they are buying which is also wonderful news.
These eco conscious companies abide by ethical and sustainable practices to create their product. Eco-friendly products are defined as those that do not harm the environment in their manufacturing, use, or disposal.
Here are some of our favorite products:
1. I have always been intrigued by beeswax food wraps. They are so pretty and such a great alternative to plastic wrap. TheTravelingBeeShop on Etsy makes a beautiful wrap and the patterns are perfect for spring time!
2. We use reusable sandwich and snack bags every day in my house. I actually keep them in a lower draw and my kids take them out to pack their own snacks for school. I use this brand but, there are so many out there with all different patterns!
3. I LOVE my Yeti Tumbler! I use it for everything from making warm tea in the morning to a water cup in the evening. This cup goes with me everywhere too. They are well worth the price and (bonus!) the only stainless steel cup that is dishwasher safe.
4. You can use Dr. Bronner’s Castile Soap for just about anything! I think it is one of the most versatile healthcare products out there! It is also GMO free, fair trade and the bottle is made of 100% recycled plastic.
5. I buy a lot of food in bulk. Anything from produce to seeds and grains. Some of the stores I go to have compost-able bags which are great. For the stores that don’t, these bags from Kootsac are a great alternative!
If we all make a change here and there to becoming more eco friendly, we would make a big difference in saving the Earth. What eco friendly products do you use?
This post contains affiliated links, if you purchase anything through them, I will get a small referral fee and you will be supporting me and my blog at no cost to you, so thank you!