Katie and I both have big weekends coming up! She is packing up her house for another cross country move. It has been amazing having her family a few hours away so that we could visit a few times throughout the year. Our children think of each other as cousins and that melts my heart! I am grateful for the few years that they were just a state away! I will be in vacay mode…and heading out of town as well. Since warmer weather hasn’t come to MD, we are headed for warmer weather!! What are you doing this weekend? Any plans for getting outdoors? In the mean time, check out these links about some things going on around the internet this week.
1. Isn’t this a perfect eco friendly bag? I can image carrying it to the store, farmers market, beach or even the park. It would make a great gift too!
2. Kaitlyn at Simply Learning has a wonderful post on being a Minimalist with Children. A great read for inspiration on decluttering and will help you get a jump start on Spring “cleaning”.
3. I am a fan of the British Royals and I love reading all about them! Another baby and Royal wedding on the way- YES! Megan Markle is so beautiful and I love reading about her fashion style. What do you think of this one?
4. Martha Stewart is getting you out of that breakfast rut with these great inspirations. The savory waffles- yes please! These breakfast options would be great on a brunch menu as well.
5. I want to give a shout out to a local eco friendly company called Bambeco. They have great products and all shipping is carbon free. Best of all EVERY purchase plants a tree. I have recently taken a pottery class and loved it. I would love to take a glass blowing class too. Here is a great story from Bambeco about the Art of Glass Blowing.