What a beautiful week it has been here in Maryland. I hope the weather has started to warm up in your area as well. As we round out April and a month of eco-friendly habits, I have learned so many new tips and tricks from friends and readers. Thank you all for sharing! Here are a few fun stories around the web this week. Enjoy your weekend!
- Eco Warrior Princess Blog a great article about not only personal change for the environment but, that corporations need to make changes as well.
- Have you heard of manuka honey? I have not tried it yet, but after reading this post by Glamorganic Goddess, I am going to have to get my hands on jar of it.
- Here are 6 ways to conserve water! I love that this list is realistic and anyone can participate.
- As a child, my grandmother always made no bake cookies for us. They were my favorite! Here is a twist on the no bake cookie by WellnessMama that anyone can enjoy.
- Clare from Fitting it all in has a wonderful read on body image and loving our bodies. Lets first love ourselves and then each other!