Happy Friday Y’all! At our house, it was a week full of changes, happy energy and family time. I also think my family has Spring fever! We can see the finish line at the end of the school year and the start of Summer fun. My children and I have planted our garden and impatiently waiting for ripe berries and fresh veggies. In the mean time, we are filling our time with a weekend of brunch, a children’s play and sports. Whatever you are doing this weekend, take a minute and put your feet up and check out the great links below:
- Curious Kale has a tasty looking dinner recipe. The figs and roasted beets make this simple dinner feel fancy. I will be adding this to the menu for the week!
- Popsugar has a few rules to live by if you want to be happy. It is a friendly reminder to stop overthinking things and pleasing others- instead live in the moment!
- Are you looking for more sustainable wardrobe options? Peculiar Porter has a fantastic article on organic cotton. Check it out!
- As farmers markets are opening back up here on the East Coast, Fulfilling Wellness has a great article on buying local foods and the impact that it has.
- The Greater Good has a wonderful article about Mother’s Day and how gratitude of the day, isn’t just good for mom but the kids too!
Bonus: If you haven’t already heard Jason Mraz’s new song “Have it All”- Check it out! The song makes me happy and the perfect theme song for the weekend!