Good morning all! I am so looking forward to the weekend ahead with my family. We have been so unsettled while we wait to move into a house and are lucky to be staying at a friend’s house while they are out of town. We are looking forward to a very slow paced and relaxing weekend filled with time in the pool, walks with the pups, and playtime. I am also excited to see what Meghan Markle will be wearing! Anyone planning on watching the Royal Wedding tomorrow morning??
Hope you enjoy these links for the week and have a fabulous weekend!
- A Beautiful Mess has a fun DIY for watercolor luggage tags. I think these would be perfect as a gift tag for a gift too!
- When I think about what I want for my daughter, one thing I really want her to be is kind and accepting towards others. Books are a great way to teach that and over on Cup of Jo they have a great list of children’s book on fostering acceptance.
- This kale chicken waldorf salad from The Defined Dish looks simple and delicious for warm summer evenings!
- Have you thought about decluttering your life and embracing a more simple life? Over on Put the Kettle On, Laura from The Mindful Mom Blographer, shared a guest post on bringing minimalism into all areas of your life.
- Looking for some inspiring and empowering Ted Talks to listen to? Project Hot Mess has shared 9 Ted Talks for women.
Please share any posts you have enjoyed reading this week in the comments below!