Something about Memorial Day and the unofficial start to Summer that makes me come alive! I start counting down the days until schools out and the excitement of long starry nights, pool parties and BBQs. Making memories that last the whole winter through. In between soaking up the sun and enjoying yourself this weekend (where ever you are) Check out the cool links below. Have a safe and wonderful weekend!
“What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
- This is such a sweet read from Aubrey at The Coastal Confidence. She gives great tips on being confident and how to style outfits tailored to different body types.
- In whatever you do this Summer, please be conscious of our beautiful oceans and there inhabitants. I lived in San Diego for a few years and its sad that some much pollution is going into the oceans there. We all need to do our part to keep the Earth clean!
- Looking for a new dress or handbag for Summer? Beautifully Seaside has some wonderful suggestions and you can even shop the looks straight from the site. Check it out!
- In honor of the beginning of Summer and Father’s day these coozies are a must! Perfect for any cold beverage. If coozies aren’t your thing, check out the shirts and other goodies too.
- I love Coastal living and its always fun to read about different beaches all over the world. They have an article on the best beaches to visit for 2018. Check them out! What do you think? Are you planning any beach trips this Summer?