Happy Friday! I can’t believe school is out and Summer time is here. My children (and myself) are ready for some relaxation and schedule free days. We are going to make s’mores and hang out by the pool next week. What is your favorite thing to do during the summer?
I so excited to say that we have been blogging for over 4 months now! Now we would love to hear from you. What do you love about the blog? What would you love us to blog about next? While you are planning your fun summer activities check out these fun links and let us know what you think about Eclecticallykandl.com:
- I am always looking for a new moisturizer and Root and Revel has one that you can make yourself! Check it out
- Its no secret that I love plants. I came across this website on Pinterest and fell in love with Crystal’s work. She even turns old radios and “throw away items” into planter masterpieces.
- Speaking of plants….its gardening season. Here are three reason from Mamavation to get out there and get your hands dirt!
- Yoga for sleep!? Sounds perfect. Tonight before bed, try this routine for a peaceful nights sleep. Bonus: relaxation in only 3 steps
- This is an old post from blogger Jen Hatmaker but, I thought with the beginning of Summer break it is much needed. Jen outlines the perfect Summer Survival guide and has great tips on keeping your sanity. (maybe even bookmark this for reference…in case everyone is loosing it on a month)