Hi Y’all- Welcome to a new week and a fresh start! I had a busy weekend with sports, swimming, and family time. My family and I had our first of many lazy afternoons on the water complete with crabs and beer. Although it was raining, it was still the perfect way to spend our Sunday. As I come off of the weekend high, I thought I would share a few of my favorite quotes to give you the burst of inspiration this week.
Quotes give you the courage, confidence and spirit you need…and they’ll remind you of the wonder and the joy of life- John Cook Book of Positive Quotations
These pearls of wisdom can give you the motivation you need to succeed and remind you of what is truly important in life. I hope they give you as much encouragement as they have given me.
5 Motivational Quotes:
- If there is to be any peace it will come through being, not having- Henry Miller
- There is nothing so bitter that a patient mind cannot find some solace for it- Marcus Annaeus Seneca
- Life is not complex. We are complex. Life is simple, and the simple thing is the right thing- Oscar Wilde
- Learn how to feel Joy- Seneca
- Not only is there a right to be happy, there is a duty to be happy, so much sadness exists in the World that we are all under obligation to contribute as much joy as lies within our powers. – John Sutherland Bonnell