Do have any exciting plans for that Dad in your life? I spent the week up in Northern Minnesota with my Dad fishing, camping, and hiking through the woods. For my dad, that is the perfect way to spend time together and celebrate! I hope you all had a great week and enjoy the following links for your Friday!
- Kelle at Enjoy the Small Things has a great post on being a father inspired by her own husband. It is a lovely read just in time for Father’s Day. Her writing is so beautiful. Stay tuned for today when she posts her own tribute to her own dad!
- It seems like everywhere you look there are subscription boxes popping up or being advertised on Instagram. The Local Jo has profiled the TokiBox, which is a vegan, non-toxic lifestyle subscription box.
- Be More With Less has a great post on things we should stop apologizing for.
- Hello Giggles shared a post about Anthony Bourdain, who inspired so many people through his travels.
- Finally, The Defined Dish has a delicious looking twist on the traditional burger. These buffalo burger with buffalo mayo look pretty tasty for a weekend bbq in Dad’s honor!