Happy Friday! Summer has officially rolled in and so have the thunderstorms here in MD. We have enjoyed the craziness of playing in the pool and eating snow cones but, nothing compares to sitting in a safe quiet spot watching the thunderstorm roll in and then back out again. It never gets old! Whether you are enjoying the outdoors this weekend or inside relaxing, check out the great links below.
- Melissa from The Midnight Edit has a great article on boosting your confidence. She has some great examples and my favorite is getting out of your comfort zone. Trying new things seems scary at first but, it will boost your confidence. Check out the link to see all 12.
- The kimono is one of my favorite Spring and Summer accessory. Top Knots And My Thoughts has an adorable kimono and a few ways to wear it.
- With Summer fruit in season, here is a great smoothie bowl to try from Happy Organic Girl. She has a wonderful blog on natural living including recipes and organic make up tips.
- Megan Olivia posted about what she has learned from her mother and they are inspiring tips for all of us. Number one is my all-time favorite and something I remind my own children of every day. Check out all 5 here.
- I have been in a shopping mood lately…in search for a new summer dress. Emmy Lou Styles has a timeless list of Summer wardrobe must haves!