One thing I love about the summer is all the access to various kinds of vegetables at a reasonable price. Sometimes on those hot days the last thing that I want is a heavy and large meal. This vegetable medley is perfect to throw on the grill and is packed with flavor. This would be perfect to make after a trip to your local farmer’s market and can really be made with any combination of vegetables!
Marinated Grilled Vegetable Medley
- 7-8 cups vegetables, chopped into similar size pieces. I used broccoli, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, zucchini, red onion, and asparagus.
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tablespoons coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
- 3 T Avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine the marinade ingredients and pour over vegetables.
- Allow vegetables to marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Grill in a basket for about 15 minutes or until they are cooked to your liking. *You can also cook in a 400 degree oven on a baking sheet if you don’t have a grill handy.