Cheers, it Fri’yay! We have had a long enduring week with highs and lows but, we are going to end the weekend with a road trip to see family and stay on a farm. I am swooning as it is a farm/ winery and we are all bunking in the guest house on site. My family gets to participate in farm work, ride horses and roam the farm. It will be a momentous trip and lasting memories for my boys and their cousins.
Here are a few fun posts around the internet this week:
- I have been reading the Scary Mommy Blog for a long time! She has wonderful yet humorous ways to look at motherhood. Recently I read this post and it was so refreshing! It doesn’t take much to make memories with our children- just our time and attention.
- A Pair and A Spare is a beautiful blog! There are DIY tutorials, great travel tips and more. My favorite is her June Favs and her New York Guide has me wanting to go back…like tomorrow!
- I have been looking for a new Summer bag and this DIY from Paper and Stitch looks like lot of fun. I love that I can create a one of a kind bag in any color!
- May from The Moderness is beautiful and she has great style! If you have time flip through some of her looks (you can shop the look right on her site). This romper is my favorite and the bold red is so alluring.
- Need any meal ideas for this week? Love and Lemons has you covered. Check out this heavenly salad. You can never go wrong with avocado and strawberries!