Good bye July, Hello August!
The weekend is almost here and we are in the home stretch of Summer vacation. This is the time when things start slowing down and the last of the beach vacations are planned. August is known for sun and heat. I hope this month brings smiles and happiness to you and yours and that you live it up soaking in each drop of sunshine until Summer ends.
While you are enjoying your weekend, check out the cool links below:
- I love the blog Nicely Non-toxic! Heather has so many great tips and tricks about using non toxic products. Check out her post on a conscious company called Live Clean. The products are reasonably priced and cruelty free.
- This is a great post about cultivating calm and a great reminder to declutter internally along with externally.
- In a dinner rut? Cupcakes and Cashmere has you covered! She has 25 yummy recipes that do not require cooking and the poke bowls look amazing! You can find the story here.
- The Organic Child has a post on why extra curricular activities are so important for kids. Inspiring children to be well rounded is very important and the post have some great examples of what activities to choose.
- Need a dessert fix after all of the dinner recipes above? Hello Glow has a gorgeous lemon tartlet recipe. I can’t wait to try it with my boys this weekend!