What do you have planned for this weekend? This week marked the first full week of school for my 5 year old and she is loving it, but really showing signs of tiredness. It will be the perfect weekend for lots of relaxing and a mother/daughter slumber party! Enjoy these links as you get ready to start your weekend off!
- Are you looking for a new salad recipe. On Cup of Jo, Joanna’s sister shares her favorite go-to salad recommendation. I will give you a hint, the croutons are tiny grilled cheese sandwiches! Go check out the post here.
- I follow Kelle Hampton on Instagram and have enjoyed watching how her summer trip to Michigan with her kids unfolds on her stories. On her blog, she has shared details about Bliss, her dad’s cottage, that looks like the perfect place to spend your summer days. Her dad and his partner share how they created their little oasis. If you don’t already follow her, I encourage you to so you can get a glimpse of her life with her kids. She has a way of making everything feel so special and magical for the people in her life.
- I love the taste of chocolate and mint together. On The Real Food Dietitians, they have the perfect sweet treat. Click here for a recipe for 3- ingredient dark chocolate mint cups!
- A Beautiful Mess shares easy decor projects perfect for renters. I love the dry erase wall art for a kids room! I may have to incorporate that into my daughter’s new room.
- Finally, Pure Wow shares some easy tips to start your week off right. There are some great tips to incorporate on Sunday’s to help your week run a little smoother!