We hope that your August has been amazing thus far and that your weekend is a peaceful one. My family are going to take the weekend to relax and embrace this time together before the busyness that Fall brings. Gloriously, we do not have a thing that we have to do! I hope you have a few minutes to do the same and that you too have a minute to slow down and connect to each moment as your week comes to a close and your weekend begins. If you need an idea for an activity to do with your family or even take a moment alone, you can find it here.
Here are some fun links that we found around the web this week!
Check it out:
- Do you have any zucchini left from your garden or farmers market? If so, Kristine’s Kitchen has a yummy and healthy zucchini bread recipe. This would make a great breakfast or or treat.
- Blissfully Brunette has a delightful read on setting intentions and why you should do it. She comments on setting intentions to stay balanced and show gratitude. If you haven’t done so already, check it out here.
- Have you ever read the blog Scary Mom?! If you haven’t, you should start right now! The stories are hilarious but also informative. I recently learned that she now has a shop open to buy t shirt, bags and more with hysterical sayings on them.
- I can relate to some of these life lessons from the blog Cupcakes and Cashmere. She has a post about letters to her younger self. What would you write to your younger self? You can find the entry here.
- Spiked lemonade, yes please! Its peach season and we are loving it in my house. What better with a BBQ then some lemonade…spiked, even better. Recipe can be found here by the Kitchn