Let us be grateful to people who make us happy. They are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. -Marcel Proust
We hope you enjoy some good reads from around the web to get your Friday started! We hope you have a fantastic weekend!
- I was recently introduced to The Bucket List Family on Instagram and YouTube. They spent the past three years on the most amazing adventures around the world with their 3 adorable kids and just set roots in Hawaii. They have recently shared the most beautiful picture as they swam alongside humpback whales with their sweet Dorothy.
- For all you mamas out there who are in the midst of back to school time, Kelle at Enjoying the Small Things has shared a back to school list just for moms. Check out her post here for some ideas to help you focus on you while the kids are in school.
- Just in time for the weekend, The Everygirl has an article sharing some date night ideas from 7 couples. I love the idea of taking some to-go food to your favorite park for a picnic and walk.
- Trash For Tossers shares some great zero waste solutions for extra herbs you may have on hand.
- Do you have some green tomatoes on hand? Alex at The Defined Dish shares her recipe for paleo fried green tomatoes that look delicious! Grab the recipe here.