Well its the unofficial end of Summer! Its been an amazing season full of lasting memories and warm Summer nights. We celebrated birthdays, family outings and even added another member to our family. Summer always has a way of lifting our spirits and making us feel alive! While you are resting this weekend and craving the routine that school brings, check out the cool links below!
- Here is a great post from What I have Learned about getting back to school on the right foot. These tips are directed for teachers but, as a parent I think they are also great suggestions that can be used at home as well.
- Every day is a gift! Here is a great post on finding the joy in the day to day….even if the vacations are over or you’re not doing something thrilling. Its a wonderful reminder.
- The Honest Blog has a post on beauty tips to bring back that glow after all of the salt, sand and chlorine. We all need to restore and no better way then to do it naturally.
- Katie did What has a great list of Labor Day sales. If you are looking for those end of the season bargains, check it out! How cute are the housewares from Target?!
- Top 10 botanical cocktails from Lilla Bello- yes please! These drinks look beautiful and perfect addition to eating alfresco. The hibiscus champagne cocktail is calling my name! Which one is your favorite?