What do you have planned for this weekend? We have a weekend filled with celebrations and simple joys of being surrounded by family and friends. The perfect way to unwind after a busy week! As you settle in for the weekend, we hope you enjoy our Top 5 Friday Fun links for the week!
- Fall is around the corner, which means it is almost sweater season! Society19 shares some cozy sweater outfits that are perfect for chilly days ahead.
- Holly Habeck has five tips for a successful glamping trip. Now is the time to find the perfect spot and connect with nature!
- Do you stick to a daily routine? Hey Gracie has 7 reasons why daily routines are important. One of my favorite reasons for sticking to a routine is that it makes me feel so much more productive during the day!
- As we get older, making new friends seems like it can be harder to do. Drey shares her experience on making friends in a new city over on the WKND Curator.
- Have you seen Christopher Robin yet or do you have a love for Winnie the Pooh? The Weekend Fox shares 9 quotes from the Christopher Robin movie. They are so simple, but can resonate so strongly with your daily life.
Finally, for all of you in the path of Florence we hope that you and your loved ones are staying safe. Having been through a few hurricanes, we know how stressful it can be all around. One thing that always brought me a little joy in the aftermath of the storm was seeing people, often times strangers, come together to help one another as cleanup and damage is assessed.