If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” — Mother Teresa
Today is the International Day of Peace, a day devoted to strengthening the ideal of peace among all countries and people. We hope you take time to spread a little kindness and love to others today.
For some weekend reading material, check out our Top 5 Friday Fun links below! Enjoy!
- We live in a time where it is so easy to get wrapped up in what other people have or are doing. It is hard to scroll social media without seeing these extravagant vacations, perfect bodies, and new purchases. Scary Mommy shares 8 Instagram accounts to follow that inspire saving money and living a more frugal, minimalist lifestyle.
- Tomorrow is the first day of Fall! For a simple ritual to incorporate every year on Fall Equinox, read this post on Refinery 29
- Why should you hug it out? Check out Well and Good to read about 9 health benefits of hugs.
- I love watching people get scared, which is weird because I get scared from everything. Too many scary movies as kid as made me quite the wimp! Jenny Lawson, The Bloggess, shares her experience going through a virtual reality haunted house. It is even more comical because you can’t see what she sees!
- These raw nutella bars from The Healthy Maven look like a yummy treat to make this weekend!