Happy Fall Y’all! (sorry- I had to do it!) I am ready for crisp mornings, the crunch of leaves, and cozy sweaters. My boys are already planning their Halloween costumes and plotting their candy route. Now that Autumn is here, I thought I would inspire you with a few crafts to get your mindset and house ready for the changing season.
Autumn is the Season that teaches us, that change, can be Beautiful!
- Aren’t these flannel coasters cute!? I would love then to put under my warm tea, coffee, or hot apple cider. This could also be a way to up-cycle a favorite shirt that cant be warm anymore.
- Nothing says Fall like beautiful leaves. This garland would be a great family project and perfect to keep around all season long!
- I made this craft with my children a few years ago and they love to pull the wreath out each Fall and talk about what they are grateful for. Its is also a wonderful project to continue on throughout the years.
- Here is a fun way pumpkin project! You can grow a seed or even put a flower into the pumpkin base and give it as a gift.
- Its apple picking season! This is a family favorite in our house. Wouldn’t this be a yummy outing and perfect apple sauce?!
Have you decorated for Fall yet? Do you have any Autumn crafts? We would love for you to comment below with a link to your Fall must haves and decorating.