I am sitting here enjoying a warm beverage now that the cooler temperatures of Autumn have arrived. This time of year is my favorite! Quiet walks with the puppy on these cool crisp mornings are amazing. I can’t wait to rake leaves, pick pumpkins and enjoy all that Fall has to offer with my children. I hope you are relishing in the changing season and savoring the crisp cool mornings that turn into warm sunny afternoons. While you are out and about this weekend, check out the great links below.
- Here is a great post on curiosity and why it is so important for children. It also comments on their success vs curiosity. Check it out and then get out there and cultivate you or your child’s curiosity this weekend!
- Now that snuggle weather is here, check out these beautiful blankets from Sackcloth and Ashes. Bonus, For every blanket that you purchase, they give one to a homeless shelter.
- Need a craft idea to help increase mindfulness and reduce stress? Blog New weekly has a great list.
- Pumpkin trail mix….need I say more!? The kids and I are going to make, and then devour, this recipe this weekend. While you are at it, check out some of the other recipes from Slim Pickin’ Kitchen; she has some great sweet treats.
- If you need ideas for Autumn decorating, look no further. House of Hargrove has a roundup of many different great ideas. You can check it out here.