Happy Friday! Are you all ready for Halloween? We have all of our decorations up and just need to finish the last details of our family costumes! As you settle in for the weekend ahead, we hope you enjoy our Top 5 Friday Fun links from the week!
- Chai tea always seems like the perfect Fall drink. The ladies from Fit Foodie Finds share their recipe for a chai spice mix. It looks perfect to add to a cup of hot cocoa or in their Apple Chai Energy Balls.
- I love this idea found on Scary Mommy. It talks about the importance of parent’s handwritten notes for their kids and how it can lift their spirits when they need it most.
- This neon Halloween mantle on Whipperberry is a fun alternative to usual orange and black!
- If you are looking for some meal prep help, check out The Defined Dish for her 5 day meal plan, complete with recipes. I swear everything I have made of hers has been delicious!
- One more Halloween link for you. If you are throwing a Halloween party, check out The Simple Sweet Life for the cutest marshmallow ghosts!